How to prevent high uric acid?
To prevent high uric acid from rising, we must do the following:
1. Weight control: Keep your weight at a standard value. If you are too obese, you can take certain measures to reduce weight, but you can’t be too anxious, this will have the opposite effect.
2. Supplement more foods that are rich in carbohydrates, such as steamed buns, rice, etc. These can promote faster elimination of uric acid from the body.
3. Protein intake: The intake of protein should be determined based on body weight. If the patient is too obese, limit the intake of protein. At this time, it be responsible for your own body to avoid aggravating the condition.
4. Limit fat intake: Excessive consumption of foods with high fat content will affect the smooth excretion of uric acid.
5. Drink more water appropriately: Drink between 2,000 and 3,000 ml of water every day, which can promote the excretion of uric acid from the body.
6. Implement a low-salt diet, quit smoking and alcohol.
7. Do not use diuretics, which will inhibit the excretion of uric acid.