Thyroid nodules are a common disease in middle-aged women, which is very harmful to patients. It is a mass that occurs in the thyroid. It can be single or multiple. Especially single nodules have a high risk of cancer. Therefore, for thyroid nodules, it must be treated in time. Many patients may think that modern medicine has serious side effects. Therefore, many patients prefer to use traditional Chinese herbs to treat thyroid nodules. So what traditional Chinese herbs is good? Let’s take a look at thyroid nodules and see how to treat them
1. According to the view of traditional Chinese medicine, it is believed that thyroid nodules are related to the block of liver Qi, and the nodules are mainly caused by phlegm coagulation. Therefore, the treatment is to reduce phlegm and promote blood circulation; to make the nodules soften and smaller, you can choose some herbs for invigorating the spleen, resolving phlegm, nourishing Yin and lowering fire, softening firmness and dispelling lumps, can adjust the pathological state of human body environment disorders.
2. For the treatment of thyroid nodules with traditional Chinese medicine, Hai Zao Yu Hu soup can be used. The medicine includes Sargassum, Thallus Laminariae, Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae, Rhizoma Pinelliae, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae Viride, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Rhizoma Chuanxiong, Fructus Forsythiae, Radix Glycyrrhizae, these drugs, all have the effects of resolving phlegm and softening, regulating Qi and dispelling stagnation, nourishing Yin and purging fire. According to the patient’s physique, specific drugs are selected, and can achieve good results.
3. However, whether thyroid nodules can be treated with traditional Chinese medicine depends on the specific situation. Some also require surgery to be treated. For example, if there are malignant changes in the nodules, there are many nodules or the nodules oppress the surrounding tissues, take medicine ineffective, etc., these can only be operated on; there is also the phenomenon that the nodules grow fast or slowly become hard to the touch. At this situation, it should be treated by surgery in time, not only want to treat by medicine.
In the process of treating thyroid nodules with traditional Chinese medicine, diet is crucial! Iodine has a great influence on the thyroid. Insufficient or excessive iodine intake can cause thyroid disease, and iodine deficiency is the main cause of goiter. People in plateaus and mountainous areas generally lack iodine in their daily diets and should eat more iodine containing foods; while people in coastal areas should control their iodine intake.
1. It is advisable to eat more foods that strengthen immunity, such as walnuts, red dates, shiitake mushrooms, mushrooms, fungus, yam, etc.;
2. Eat more foods that dispel swelling, such as rape, mustard, kiwi, etc.;
3. For people with iodine deficiency, eat more foods with high iodine, such as jellyfish, sea cucumbers, lobster, kelp, seaweed, scallops, etc.;
4. Avoid spicy foods, such as peppers, onions, pepper, cinnamon and so on.