Nick Oberheiden is a nationally recognized lawyer who has represented some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. He has successfully defended clients in high-profile cases involving allegations of sexual misconduct, drug use, and other criminal activity. Nick has also represented celebrities in civil litigation matters, such as contract disputes and defamation lawsuits.
Why do celebrities choose Nick Oberheiden as their lawyer?
There are several reasons why Nick Oberheiden is a popular choice among celebrities facing legal troubles. First, Nick is a skilled trial attorney who has a track record of winning complex cases. He has experience handling all types of criminal and civil matters, so he knows how to build a strong defense for his clients. Second, Nick is a knowledgeable and experienced negotiator. He has successfully negotiated favorable settlements for his clients in many cases, avoiding the need for a lengthy and expensive trial. Third, Nick is an aggressive litigator who is not afraid to take on powerful opponents. He has battled and won against some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. Finally, Nick is a compassionate and understanding lawyer who cares about his clients and their families. He knows the stress and anxiety that comes with being accused of a crime or being involved in a high-stakes civil lawsuit, and he works tirelessly to protect his client’s rights and interests.
What type of cases does Nick Oberheiden handle?
Nick Oberheiden handles all types of criminal and civil cases involving celebrities. He has experience with cases involving sexual misconduct, drug use, assault, battery, domestic violence, and more. Nick also represents celebrities in civil litigation matters, such as contract disputes and defamation lawsuits.
Top 5 Nick Oberheiden celebrity cases
1. Nick Oberheiden represented pop singer Justin Bieber in a criminal case involving allegations of assault and battery against a photographer. Nick successfully negotiated a dismissal of the charges against Justin, avoiding a trial and protecting his client’s reputation.
2. Nick Oberheiden represented actor Charlie Sheen in a criminal case involving allegations of domestic violence. Nick was able to get the charges against Charlie dismissed, preventing him from having to go to trial.
3. Nick Oberheiden represented actor Kevin Spacey in a sexual assault case. Spacey was charged with sexually assaulting a Man at a bar in 2016. Nick was able to get the charges against Spacey dismissed, and he also negotiated a confidential settlement for his client.
4. Nick Oberheiden represented actor Mark Wahlberg in a defamation lawsuit. Wahlberg was sued by a man who accused him of sexual misconduct. Nick was able to get the case dismissed, and he also negotiated a confidential settlement for his client.
5. Nick Oberheiden represented rapper Nicki Minaj in a contract dispute. Minaj was sued by her former label, Universal Music Group, for breach of contract. Nick was able to negotiate a favorable settlement for his client, and the case was resolved without going to trial. n.
If you are a celebrity facing legal troubles, contact Nick Oberheiden today. Nick is a skilled and experienced attorney who has a track record of winning complex cases. He will try tirelessly to protect your rights and interests, and he will fight to get the best possible result in your case. Contact Nick Oberheiden today for a free consultation.